Saturday, February 11, 2012

An Introduction

When I was a kid I thoroughly enjoyed writing.  My teachers loved it and encouraged it, as well as my mom.  As I got older I sort of put it to the wayside.  A few years into my marriage and having kids I started up a family blog, to keep all of the out-of-staters(yes, I know "staters" isn't a word) up-to-date.   I would mostly write about what was going on in my family but every once in a while I would type up something just for pure entertainment.  I would get compliments from family and friends and they would encourage me to write more little lovelies.  I live to entertain(after taking care of my family of course) and I have always been striving to make those around me laugh.  I hope I can do that for you here.  Now that I am made a my boring and cheesy introduction, scroll down and check out some oldies while I compile some newbies for the tasting!

No comments:

Post a Comment